We expect all students of Fusco’s to conduct themselves in good manner at school and out of school. They shall be polite in speech, courteous in manners, neat in person and dress. Attendance on the reopening day after each vacation is compulsory. Pupils should be in school 15 minutes before the commencement of the school.
- Any money or articles of value found in the compound should be handed over to the office without delay. A fine of Rs. 5/- is chargeable when lost property is claimed.
- Recess times may be utilized, in reading the notice board.
- The office and staff rooms should not be disturbed by loud talk and group discussions by the students near the office room should be quiet.
- Students are not permitted to enter in other classrooms without the teacher’s permission.
- Pupils who are absent from school for Three or more days are to submit a leave letter stating the reason for absence.
- The Name, Class and Section of the student should be clearly marked on all belongings of the student.
- Talking loudly, shouting or whistling is not allowed in the school premises.
- Students should not scribble, carve names or damage the school furniture, charts, walls, etc., Any damage caused will have to be made good by the students concerned.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone, cameras and iPod etc., to school on any pretext, if found will not be returned.
The following are strictly forbidden:
- Cycling in the school compound
- Climbing on trees or compound wall
- Throwing stones, sand or anything solid.
- Playing with water throwing water on others.
- Chewing Gum at school is prohibited.
At the stroke of the first bell, the students should fall in line for the assembly in silence.
Absolute silence and order is expected from the time of line up for the assembly.
Pupils should come to school in full uniform except on their birthdays. Pupils must come to school neat and tidy. Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected of everyone.
- Pupils should keep their class rooms and school premises orderly and clean.
- Students should speak only English in the school premises.
- Pupils shall not bring to school, magazines, books and other materials of low moral standards.
- Attendance at co-curricular activities is compulsory.
- A Written note from the principal is required for a student to return home for any valid reason (or to leave the school premises) during class hours.
- Pupils should be responsible for the safety of their property and are advised not to bring any costly articles to the school.
- Pupils should throw the waste papers in the dust bins only.
- Running about or screaming or playing in the class room or verandahs is strictly forbidden.
- In case of breakage of any school property due to the carelessness or negligence of any student, the parents of the concerned student will have to pay the cost for the replacement of the equipment / property damaged.
- Irregular attendance, use of serious application in words or acts, insubordination to teachers, serious misconduct or any habit or behavior objection able to the good tone of the school will be sufficient reason for the dismissal of such pupils who indulge in such violation.
- Pupils are expected to greet appropriately their teachers whenever they see them for the first time. Pupils are expected to stand up whenever the teacher enters or leave the class.
- Any student failing twice in the same class will not be allowed to continue in the school.
Students should bring this hand book to school daily.
- A late comer should report to the principal before going to the class. permission to leave early also should be obtained from the principal. A letter of explanation from the parent should be submitted in both cases.
- The management enjoys the right to introduce, amend or change these rules and regulations according to the need of the time and with valid reasons.
Leave of absence and attendance:
- Any leave is to be taken only with the prior permission of the principal through a duly authorized of a parent or guardian. All leave should be addressed to the principal.
- The name of any student who absents himself/herself habitually without prior permission of the principal will be removed from the rolls. Applying for leave to attend social and religious functions is not encouraged. Those who produce false medical certificate for leave will have to forfeit seat at the end of the academic year. 95% of attendance is compulsory for students.
- Students who have failed twice in the same class will be asked to leave the school. Discontinued or failed students will not be give a promoted Transfer Certificate. Transfer Certificate or Conduct Certificate will not be issued to pupils who have not cleared the fees.
- Promotion to the next class will be considered based on a consistently satisfactory performance in all the subjects in tests, examinations and internal assessments.
The school is unaided. Hence, fees may be increased marginally from time to time (however, not during the course of the academic year) to cope with staff pay increase and addition of needed infrastructure.