OUR VISION & OBJECTIVES
Baptistine education strives to form well-integrated persons who will transform today’s society through being more humane and just.
Imbued in the spirit of our Founder, we educate through:
- Trusting in the providence of God.
- A Preferential option to liberate all those dehumanized and on the periphery of society.
- Respecting individual dignity without distinction of caste, creed, religion or social status.
- Believing that children are the hope of the future and specially loved by Christ (Mathew 19 : 14) as envisaged by our Founder.
- Motivating the students to build a better world through the promotion of justice, peace, equality, solidarity and communion.
- Revealing and realizing the kingdom of God through building a “Civilization of love”.